- Gina DickersonVice President, Branch Relationship Administrator
In 2009, Gina Dickerson joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. where she worked in New Accounts and Document Control. In 2011, she moved to Branch Services where, as a transition specialist, she now plays a key role in opening new branches and assisting financial advisors and their staff transition to the firm. When not opening offices, she continues to provide ongoing support to existing branches.
Gina Dickerson began her financial services career in 2008 when she was hired as a trade associate to work on the A.G. Edwards trading desk. In that capacity, she received, processed, and executed live equity orders. Previously she spent three years in real estate and 15 years as an operations manager at American Express in the corporate travel division, where she led a team of more than 150 employees, developed and maintained client relationships and handled budgeting.Vice President, Branch Relationship Administrator
- Chad HaynesAssociate Vice President, Branch Transition SpecialistAssociate Vice President, Branch Transition Specialist
- Maggie ShankAssociate Vice President, Branch Development SpecialistAssociate Vice President, Branch Development Specialist
- Yvonne TrentmanSenior Vice President and Senior Manager, Branch Services
With years of industry experience and a well-deserved reputation for providing outstanding client service, Yvonne joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2009 as a vice president and manager of Branch Services. In this capacity, Yvonne works closely with the firm’s regional managers and acts as a liaison between the firm’s Home Office and its branch offices.
Yvonne began her financial services career in 1981 at A.G. Edwards in Bond Operations and later moved to the Reorganization Department to manage day-to-day activities within the bond redemption area. In 1995, given her knowledge of the securities industry and her client-friendly demeanor, Yvonne was asked to establish the Client Services Department within the firm’s Law Department. The new department worked with the firm’s branches and clients to address client concerns, answer questions, facilitate settlements and to identify information required for regulatory reporting.
Yvonne holds the Series 7, 8, 24, and 63 licenses.Senior Vice President and Senior Manager, Branch Services
- Chuck VanGronigenVice President and Manager, Recruiting Strategy & AdministrationVice President and Manager, Recruiting Strategy & Administration
- Marlyn Van MeterBranch Services and DevelopmentBranch Services and Development