Financial Client Associate – Boynton Beach, Florida
Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. is seeking a full time Financial Client Associate in the Boynton Beach, Florida branch to assist Financial Advisors with all aspects of business, including client service, appointment scheduling, account research and other administrative support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Some of the duties to be performed include the following:
- Provide administrative support for daily business operations, such as completing paperwork, assisting with periodic mailings, answering phones, filing and record-keeping in accordance with Compliance regulations.
- Provide customer service support, greet visitors and respond to phone inquiries, research and resolve questions, and assist clients with requests, such as withdrawals from accounts, etc.
- Schedule appointments with clients.
- Create/run client reports.
- Act as liaison between the branch and Home Office for various projects and issues, such as technology needs, outside vendors, branch procedures, etc.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will offer the following qualifications:
- College degree preferred, but not required; coursework in Business, Accounting, and/or Finance helpful
- Familiarity with securities industry or financial services terminology
- Series 7 registration helpful, but not required
- Understanding of confidentiality protocol
- Strong technical skills (Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Outstanding client service
- Effective communication, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Ability to prioritize and exercise good judgement
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package. To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer