111 S. Calvert St.
Baltimore, MD 21202
Toll Free: 855-347-8309
My Community Activities
- M and D Lacrosse, Assistant Lacrosse Coach 2019 Black
- Immaculate Conception School, Assistant Soccer Coach 8th Grade Girls
My Professional Approach
As a financial advisor, I firmly embrace the principle of putting my clients first and working with them in an atmosphere characterized by trust, integrity and mutual respect.
My client-first commitment to you begins by asking questions and listening to your responses about your current situation and plans for the future. Are you caring for a family? What are your income needs now and during retirement? Are you transitioning your wealth to the next generation?
As we discuss these issues, we’ll work side-by-side to evaluate your current financial picture and explore your investment time horizon and your tolerance for risk. Each of these steps will help us develop a personalized investment program that will be designed to meet your current and projected needs.
Drawn by their client-centered approach to financial services, I joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2016 as branch manager of our Baltimore, MD office. I began my financial services career in 1980, and I’m passionate about educating clients and helping them achieve their goals through proper planning and investment strategies.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my wife, Lauren, and our seven children—Mike, Brady, Summer, Emily, Caroline, Catie, and Libby. I also like coaching sports, reading, traveling and family dinners. In addition, I enjoy studying and reading about investment markets.
Areas of Concentration
- Asset Allocation
- Education Planning Strategies
- Financial Planning Strategies
- Investment Strategies
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Wealth Management
- Senior Manager Certification, Wharton School of Business, 2000
- Franklin and Marshall College, Bachelor of Arts degree in Management, 1980
- McDonogh School-Baltimore, College Prep, 1976