1910 W. Trimble Ave.
Berryville, AR 72616
Toll Free: 844-505-6795
CA License #0H37850
My Community Activities
- Berryville Rotary Club, Board Member
- Mercy Health Berryville Foundation, Board Member
- Ozarks AIDS Resources and Services (OARS), Board Member
My Professional Approach
As a financial advisor, I firmly embrace the principle of putting my clients first and working with them in an atmosphere characterized by trust, integrity and mutual respect.
My client-first commitment to you begins by asking questions and listening to your responses about your current situation and plans for the future. Are you caring for a family? What are your income needs now and during retirement? Are you transitioning your wealth to the next generation?
As we discuss these issues, we’ll work side-by-side to evaluate your current financial picture and explore your investment time horizon and your tolerance for risk. Each of these steps will help us develop a personalized investment program that will be designed to meet your current and projected needs.
Drawn by their client-centered approach to financial services, I joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2016 as a financial advisor when I helped open the Berryville office. I began my financial services career in 1991, and I’m passionate about educating clients and helping them achieve their goals through proper planning and investment strategies.
My wife, Marci, and I live in Berryville with our two children—Benjamin and Georgia-Kate—and love spending time running between swim meets and dance recitals. In addition, I enjoy playing golf, reading and traveling.
Areas of Concentration
- Asset Allocation
- Education Planning Strategies
- Financial Planning Strategies
- Investment Strategies
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Wealth Management
- College of the Ozarks, Bachelor of Arts Degree Double Major in Business Administration and Speech Communications
- 1999 “Outstanding Young Alumni,” College of the Ozarks