401 Cowan Road
Gulfport, MS 39507
Toll Free: 866-284-5411
- 2006 “South Mississippi’s Top 10 Business Leaders Under 40” as seen in The Sun Herald and The Journal of South Mississippi Business
My Community Activities
- Gulfport School District Board of Trustees, Member
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Tri Delta, Alumnae Reference Chairman
- James Catholic Church, Member
My Professional Approach
As a financial advisor, I firmly embrace the principle of putting my clients first and working with them in an atmosphere characterized by trust, integrity and mutual respect.
My client-first commitment to you begins by asking questions and listening to your responses about your current situation and plans for the future. Are you caring for a family? What are your income needs now and during retirement? Are you transitioning your wealth to the next generation?
As we discuss these issues, we’ll work side-by-side to evaluate your current financial picture and explore your investment time horizon and your tolerance for risk. Each of these steps will help us develop a personalized investment program that will be designed to meet your current and projected needs.
Drawn by their client-centered approach to financial services, I joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2016 as branch manager and facilitated the opening of our Gulfport, MS office. I began my financial services career in 1997, and I’m passionate about educating clients and helping them achieve their goals through proper planning and investment strategies.
Away from the office, I enjoy playing tennis, attending soccer games with my children, and exercising. My husband Russell and I live in Gulfport with our children, Pierce, Gracie and Amelia.
Areas of Concentration
- Asset Allocation
- Education Planning Strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Financial Planning Strategies
- Investment Strategies
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Wealth Management
- University of Southern Mississippi, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree with emphasis in Banking & Finance
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professional, 2007
What is a CFP®? A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification, or CFP®, means a financial advisor has successfully completed a rigorous training program followed by a comprehensive 10-hour exam administered in accordance with the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Board of Standards. Professionals who are awarded this accreditation demonstrate skill in analyzing situations and developing personalized long-term financial strategies. CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ in the U.S.