3510 North Causeway Blvd
Metairie, LA 70002
Toll Free: 877-208-4799
My Professional Approach
As a financial advisor, I firmly embrace the principle of putting my clients first and working with them in an atmosphere characterized by trust, integrity and mutual respect. My approach to financial planning begins with the following six-step approach:
- Get to Know You – Meet with you and tell me your story. I will listen, ask questions, and learn what is important to you.
- Communicate – Engage in a detailed discussion concerning your goals and objectives.
- Analyze and Evaluate – Gain an understanding of where you stand financially now.
- Build – Begin building your plan by searching for the best investment strategies for your future.
- Implement – After you review the plan and are comfortable with the recommendations, we’ll get started with your plan.
- Monitor – As we implement your strategy, we will continue to work together to monitor your progress, making adjustments as your needs and goals change, and/or as opportunities in the markets present themselves.
Each of these steps will help us develop a personalized investment program that will be designed to meet your current and projected needs. I welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn about your specific situation and explore whether I can be a benefit to you.
Drawn by their client-centered approach to financial services, I joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2016 as a financial advisor. A veteran of the financial services industry since 1984, I’m passionate about educating clients and helping them achieve their goals through proper planning and investment strategies.
My wife, Susie, and I have four children—Ken, Fritz, Patrick, and Theresa—and love spending time running between soccer practice, lacrosse games, and track meets. I also enjoy cooking and gardening.
Areas of Concentration
- Advisory Portfolios
- Asset Allocation
- Education Planning Strategies
- Financial Planning Strategies
- Investment Strategies
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
Education and Credentials
- Tulane University, Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional (CFP®), 2009
WHAT IS A CFP®? A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, or CFP®, certification means a financial advisor has successfully completed a rigorous training program followed by a comprehensive 10-hour exam administered in accordance with the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Board of Standards. Professionals who are awarded this accreditation demonstrate skill in analyzing situations and developing personalized long-term financial strategies. CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ in the U.S.