- Kevin BarbeauTrading Services SpecialistTrading Services Specialist
- Robert BedenikovicAssociate Vice President and Manager, Asset MovementAssociate Vice President and Manager, Asset Movement
- Randall BiggsSenior Credit Operations Specialist
Randy is associate vice president and manager of Credit and Retirement Operations at Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. Joining the firm in 2014, he is responsible for the daily processing of client requests for retail and retirement accounts. In addition, he monitors client accounts for risk and oversees the loan programs for high-net-worth clients.
With more than 30 years of financial services experience, Randy has held leadership positions in both the Margin and IRA departments. Most recently, he worked as a process manager in the Margin department. In that capacity he was responsible for managing all client activity, credit and risk exposure.
Randy holds his FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses. Outside of work he enjoys fishing, camping, woodworking as well as spending time with family and friends.Senior Credit Operations Specialist
- Karen ClinesAsset Movement SpecialistAsset Movement Specialist
- Michael FitzgeraldAnnuity and Life Insurance Processing SpecialistAnnuity and Life Insurance Processing Specialist
- Charlotte FoleySenior Advisory Operations SpecialistSenior Advisory Operations Specialist
- Susan FrigerioManager, Business Process ImprovementManager, Business Process Improvement
- Asha HeardNew Account AssociateNew Account Associate
- Christie HillCredit Operations SpecialistCredit Operations Specialist
- Colleen JohnsonBranch Supervision Associate
When Colleen Johnson came aboard with Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2008, she brought with her decades of experience earned as a branch operations trainer at A.G. Edwards, a firm she joined in 1981.
Today, she applies that knowledge as she helps transferring managers and financial advisors with the transition process, providing training on a variety of day-to-day aspects of the business. At the same time, she ensures adherence to the firm’s established operational procedure and also assists financial advisors with questions and troubleshooting every day.
She currently holds her Series 7, 9/10, and 63 licenses.Branch Supervision Associate
- Monica KeziahSenior Trading Services SpecialistSenior Trading Services Specialist
- Marc KesslerSenior Manager, Branch SupervisionSenior Manager, Branch Supervision
- Sharon LeschAdvisory Operations SpecialistAdvisory Operations Specialist
- Nina LawAssociate Vice President and Registered Senior Trade Services SpecialistAssociate Vice President and Registered Senior Trade Services Specialist
- Yari A. LindoManager, Trading Services
Yari joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2013 as vice president and manager of Trading Services. He is responsible for all trade-related activities for equities, mutual funds, options, precious metals, and unit investment trusts. In addition, he assists with new issue syndicates and serves on the Syndicate Review Committee. With almost 20 years of trading experience, Yari works closely with the firm’s financial advisors and clients to answer trading requests and leverage market opportunities.
Previously, Yari served in a similar role as a senior block trader in the equity and exchange-traded funds markets, focusing on institutional trades and managed money orders. He also held the position of market maker where he was responsible for managing risk on all trading activity for over 60 NASDAQ Stock Market equity securities, while working closely with Investment Banking, Syndicate and Research.
Yari is a graduate of Phillips University where he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance. Yari holds his FINRA Series 7, 55 and 63 licenses.Manager, Trading Services
- Ann McLaughlinSenior Trading Services Specialist
Ann joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2009 and is an Associate Vice President and Trade Processing Specialist. She is part of a team that is responsible for all trade-related activities for equities, mutual funds, options, precious metals, and unit investment trusts. In addition, she assists with new issue syndicates. With almost 25 years of trading and industry experience, Ann works closely with the firm’s financial advisors and clients.
Previously, Ann served in a similar role as a trader on the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) focusing on fixed income, equities, grains and metals in both futures and options markets. She worked mostly with institutional traders and money managers. Ann was also manager for her firm’s CBOT trade reconciliation team. In addition to her other duties, she ran the summer internship program for the firm’s CBOT floor group.
Ann is a graduate of St. Xavier University in Chicago where she earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance. She holds her FINRA Series 3, 7, 55 and 66 licenses. Outside of work she enjoys spending time with her family and is a Certified Scuba Diver.Senior Trading Services Specialist
- Tim MoranVice President and Senior Manager, Operations RiskVice President and Senior Manager, Operations Risk
- Nicole MorganAsset Movement SpecialistAsset Movement Specialist
- Carla MuntonAssociate Vice President and Financial Planning AssociateAssociate Vice President and Financial Planning Associate
- Courtney O’dellNew Account SpecialistNew Account Specialist
- Michael PeifferCredit & Retirement Operations SpecialistCredit & Retirement Operations Specialist
- Daniel ParishSenior Financial AnalystSenior Financial Analyst
- Marie PatricoPart TimePart Time
- Brian PolitteClient Workflow SpecialistClient Workflow Specialist
- Michael RossAML Risk SpecialistAML Risk Specialist
- Michelle ReillyAssociate Vice President and Team Leader – Asset MovementAssociate Vice President and Team Leader – Asset Movement
- Cheryl RenthRetirement Operations SpecialistRetirement Operations Specialist
- Brooke RomeroSenior Manager, Client Processing
Brooke is associate vice president and manager of New Accounts and Document Control at Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. Joining the firm in 2009, she is responsible for client onboarding which includes the production and process of reviewing new accounts, document processing and account maintenance. In addition, she monitors performance, analyzes and implements new or updated applications required for processing.
With more than 18 years of operations experience in the financial services industry, Brooke served in a similar role as a new accounts specialist. Most recently, she worked as an escalation analyst in the Account Opening and Maintenance areas. In that capacity, she researched and resolved issues that occurred during the account opening process, made recommendations for process improvement, and helped with the conversion to a new operating system for the area.
She received her Associate’s degree in Psychology from East Central College in Union, Missouri. Brooke holds her FINRA Series 99 license. Outside of work, she likes to spend time with her family, watch sports and listen to music.Senior Manager, Client Processing
- Alex SanchezAssociate Vice President and Team Leader – Credit & Retirement OperationsAssociate Vice President and Team Leader – Credit & Retirement Operations
- Diane SinglerSenior Annuity & Life Insurance Processing SpecialistSenior Annuity & Life Insurance Processing Specialist
- Kristen SoutherlandManager, Advisory OperationsManager, Advisory Operations
- Michele TannerBranch Supervision AssociateBranch Supervision Associate
- Brian TurntineAssociate Vice President and Fixed Income TraderAssociate Vice President and Fixed Income Trader
- Peggy WebbAdvisory Operations SpecialistAdvisory Operations Specialist
- Corey E. WintersAssociate Vice President and Senior Manager, RIA OperationsAssociate Vice President and Senior Manager, RIA Operations
- Chase GarrettNew Account AssociateNew Account Associate