2884 North Monroe Street
Decatur, IL 62526
Toll Free: 877-584-0438
CA License #0L09527
My Professional Approach: Plan, Protect and Pass On
As a financial advisor, I firmly embrace the principle of putting my clients first and working with them in an atmosphere characterized by trust, integrity and mutual respect. My approach to financial planning begins with the 3Ps – Plan, Protect and Pass On.
- Plan My client-first commitment to you begins by asking questions and listening to your responses about your current situation and plans to the future. Are you caring for a family? What are your plans for retirement? Do your investments reflect your values?
- Protect As we discuss these issues, we’ll work side-by-side to evaluate you current financial picture and explore your investment time horizon and your tolerance for risk.
- Pass On Together, we will review your investment strategies to help ensure that your plan reflects your wishes for your legacy.
Each of these steps will help us develop a personalized investment program that will be designed to meet your current and projected needs.
Drawn by their client-centered approach to financial services, I joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2015 as a financial advisor in the Decatur office. I began my financial services career in 2008, and my husband, Todd — also a financial advisor at Benjamin F. Edwards & Co — and I are passionate about helping individuals and families achieve their goals through proper planning and investment strategies. Prior to that I served as a missionary, and worked in advertising and public relations.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with Todd; and my two young children, Kiley and Elijah. I also like to ride horses, read and travel.
Areas of Concentration
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Financial Planning Strategies
- Investment Strategies
- Retirement Planning
- Women in Investing
- Wealth Management
Education and Credentials
- Abilene Christian University, Bachelor of Science degree in Integrated Marketing Communications