Ready to discuss your financial future?
8500 W. Bowles Ave
Littleton, CO 80123
Toll Free: 844-283-3274
Eric Bench, AMMS®
Senior Vice President – Investments
Jason G. Clouse, AWMA®
Senior Registered Financial Client Associate
“Treat your clients the way you would like to be treated” Is the Ideological cornerstone of our financial services practice. It is also an approach to client service shared by our firm, Benjamin F. Edwards & Co.
Whether you are just starting to Invest, a pre-retiree, or a retiree, you can be assured that all of us at the Bench-Clouse Investment Group are committed to provide you unsurpassed service, sophisticated planning tools, and the informed investment advice you expect and deserve. We formed the Bench-Clouse Investment Group to bring together our strengths and efficiently deliver our services to our clients.
Investments For Your Generation
We also recognize you may not want to manage your Investments exactly the way your parents or grandparents did. You are busier with more Information at your fingertips than ever before. We understand. So, we’ll work with you on your terms- whether that’s in the office, via video conference, or on-the-go to provide the following:
- Convenience: We’ll give you the support and Information you need at the frequency you want, and via the channel that works best for you and your lifestyle. You’ll also have all the benefits of online access to your accounts, e-delivery of your statements, and electronic delivery of most other paperwork.
- Progressive solutions: We are equipped to offer Information and planning tools to help you define your goals, prepare a plan, and execute to achieve them.
To find out more, check out our Investments for Your Generation video below:
- Portfolio construction emphasizing diversification and asset allocation
- Separately managed accounts using world-class managers
- Comprehensive planning in tandem with your legal and tax advisors
- Utilization of trust, estate and wealth transfer strategies
- Retirement Income and cash flow analysis
- Tax advantaged Investment strategies
- Insurance needs evaluations and solutions
- Small to midsized business retirement plans
- College savings analysis and planning
- “Second opinions” for current investment plans