Receptionist/Cashier – Rome, Georgia
Benjamin F. Edwards & Co., a dynamic, growing, full-service broker-dealer, is seeking a full time Receptionist/Cashier in the Rome, Georgia branch to perform front desk duties and assist with client service, branch cashiering, appointment scheduling and other clerical support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Some of the duties to be performed include the following:
- Greet visitors, provide customer service support, and respond to phone inquiries; research and resolve questions and assist clients with requests.
- Provide clerical support for daily business operations, such as completing paperwork, assisting with periodic mailings, answering phones, filing and record-keeping in accordance with Compliance regulations.
- Perform cashier duties for the branch, including deposits, disbursements, record-keeping and adjustments.
- Perform wire operator duties for the branch, including trade adjustments and record-keeping.
- Schedule appointments with clients.
- Create/run client reports.
- Act as liaison between the branch and Home Office for various projects and issues as needed.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will offer the following qualifications:
- Some college preferred, including coursework in Business, Accounting, and/or Finance
- Familiarity with financial and securities industry terminology is helpful
- Strong technical skills (Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Outstanding client service ability
- Strong communication, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent phone etiquette, good verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Ability to prioritize and exercise good judgement
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing “Receptionist/Cashier – Rome, GA.”
Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer