- Martin W. AltenbergerExecutive Vice President, Director of Branches
Marty is the Director of Branches, responsible for leading the firm’s efforts in branch development, recruiting and branch services. In this role, Marty oversees the ever-expanding division responsible for recruiting and welcoming financial advisors to the firm, opening new branch offices and ongoing support of the branches and the branch staff. He is a member of the firm’s Executive Committee and holds executive leadership roles on a variety of committees at the firm.
Since joining Benjamin F. Edwards in 2009, Marty has navigated the successful opening of over 73 branch offices and has welcomed over 280 financial advisors in 27 states to the firm.
Previously, he served in a similar capacity at A.G. Edwards, a company he joined in 1983. During his tenure there, he held several leadership positions in the firm’s Operations and Branch divisions.
Marty holds Series 7, 8, 24, and 63 securities licenses.
Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters. Marty is a self-taught accomplished guitar player and performs regularly at a variety of St. Louis area venues. Often times, you will find Marty performing at Benjamin F. Edwards corporate events with Tad Edwards and financial advisors.Executive Vice President, Director of Branches
- Jason AristonPlanning Applications AssociatePlanning Applications Associate
- Kevin BarbeauAssociate Vice President, Senior Trading Services SpecialistAssociate Vice President, Senior Trading Services Specialist
- Amanda BarraleVice President and Senior Manager, Advisory Services
Amanda joined Benjamin F. Edwards in 2021 as Vice President and Senior Manager of Advisory Services. She is responsible for the future of the advisory platform as well as Advisory Services, including advisory operations. In her role, Amanda works to enhance tools, technology, and processes to enhance the Advisors experience while supporting their advisory business.
Amanda is a graduate of Drury University. Prior to joining Edwards, Amanda served as Chief Platform Officer at Moneta where she led Business Systems, Operations and M&A teams.Vice President and Senior Manager, Advisory Services
- Cam BeckerTechnical EngineerTechnical Engineer
- Robert BedenikovicAssociate Vice President and Team Leader, Direct Business OperationsAssociate Vice President and Team Leader, Direct Business Operations
- Peter A. BiebelSenior Vice President, Alternative Products and Strategies
Pete joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2011 as a vice president and products and projects analyst. In addition, he is also a member of the firm’s Product Review Committee and serves as an options, derivatives and alternative investments analyst and provides trading support to our fixed-income and equity trading desks. A keen observer of the market and the economy, Pete writes the firm’s regular “Week Ahead” commentary, which is posted on the firm’s blog, that covers factors or events that may affect the market in the coming week.
Previously, Pete enjoyed an expansive 25-year career at A.G. Edwards, which was acquired by Wells Fargo Advisors. He started in exchange-traded options, and later helped develop the firm’s derivatives practice, spearheaded the firm’s convertible securities business, and was instrumental in the creation of the Quantitative Analysis Department within the Fixed Income Research area. In 2001, the firm named Biebel manager of Options, Futures, and Managed Futures. In that capacity, he also ran the company’s “Covered Call Service.”
A graduate of Marquette University with majors in Accounting, Finance and Economics, Biebel holds the Series 3, 7, and 24 licenses, and is also a Registered Options Principal.Senior Vice President, Alternative Products and Strategies
- Laura BlomstromVice President and Manager, AccountingVice President and Manager, Accounting
- Renee BohallExecutive AssistantExecutive Assistant
- Cynthia L. BohmeCorporate Secretary, Executive Vice President, Director of Staff Division
Cindy is the Executive Vice-President, Director of the Staff Division and serves as the Corporate Secretary of Benjamin F. Edwards. As Director of the Staff Division, Cindy is responsible for registration, continuing education, human resources, 401(k) plan administration, company stock and corporate insurance policies. As one of the original founders of Benjamin F. Edwards & Co., Cindy relies upon her proven track record of planning and establishing successful businesses. She created, developed and today directs the corporate infrastructure necessary to maintain and advance many of the firm’s shared services.
She began her industry career at A.G. Edwards where she developed and managed the trading and operational functions of the advisory program for A.G. Edwards Asset Management. Before joining Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2008, she worked on the corporate bond desk for Edward Jones.
Cindy is a summa cum laude graduate of Maryville University in St. Louis with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. She obtained a Master of Business Administration (emphasis in finance) with honors from Maryville University in St. Louis. Cindy holds FINRA Series 7, 24, 27, 53 and 66 securities licenses.
In her free time, Cindy enjoys spending time with her husband and four children. She is an avid gardener and active volunteer.
Cindy holds FINRA Series 7, 24, 27, 53 and 66 securities licenses.Corporate Secretary, Executive Vice President, Director of Staff Division
- Pam BunnSenior Advisor-Executive Division
Pamela Edwards Bunn has served on our Board of Directors since 2008. A native of St. Louis, Pamela graduated in 1980 form the University of Virginia with a Bachelor of Arts in English. During college, she worked in the A.G. Edwards Research Department advising Financial Advisors. Following graduation, she lived in St. Petersburg, Florida for six years, where she produced publications for the Pinellas County Industry Council and later started and ran her own catering company.
Pamela is currently an employee at Benjamin F. Edwards & Co., assisting Tad Edwards on special projects in addition to being a writer, editor, mentor, and volunteer. She taught and advised Bible study classes for over 20 years in Raleigh, North Carolina. She serves on the Board of Bible Study Fellowship International, its Executive Support and Audit Committees and is Trustee Emeritus of St. David’s School in Raleigh.Senior Advisor-Executive Division
- Brad ChapmanAdvisory Operations SpecialistAdvisory Operations Specialist
- Sam ChisholmInvestment Banking AnalystInvestment Banking Analyst
- Kim ChurchAssociate Vice President, Branch Training & DevelopmentAssociate Vice President, Branch Training & Development
- Karen ClinesClient Workflow SpecialistClient Workflow Specialist
- E. Allen ColeExecutive Vice President, Director of Law & Legal Services, Chief Counsel
As a leader in the Regulatory and Compliance segment of the industry since 1993, Allen Cole successfully guides financial advisors through the maze of the ever-changing regulatory landscape. His special talent: shaping regulatory requirements into actionable steps that help financial advisors accomplish their goals.
Allen joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2008 and manages the legal compliance and regulatory activities of the firm as Executive Director of Law and Compliance, and Chief Counsel.
A graduate of the Washington University School of Law, Allen also received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration from Ouachita Baptist University in 1982.Executive Vice President, Director of Law & Legal Services, Chief Counsel
- Elaine ConwaySenior Vice President, Manager, Corporate Communications
Elaine joined Benjamin F. Edwards in 2019 as the Manager of Corporate Communications. Elaine works with Benjamin F. Edward & Co.’s senior leadership, sales, and marketing team, and other cross-functional staff responsible for the development and execution of all strategic and tactical communications plans consistent with the firm’s vision and culture across all digital and print channels. Leading a team of dedicated communications professionals, she is focused on proactive communications to further the firm’s key messaging, brand and business objectives.
Prior to joining Benjamin F. Edwards, Elaine directed product and business line marketing efforts at Stifel and Scottrade. She spent most of her career at Wells Fargo Advisors and predecessor companies, holding a variety of roles from Managing Director of the Investment and Advisory Product Marketing and V.P. of Corporate Communications for A.G. Edwards.
Elaine holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Missouri, St. Louis and Series 7, 24,63 and 65 licenses.Senior Vice President, Manager, Corporate Communications
- Bernice CrenshawReceptionistReceptionist
- Mike CullenVice President and Manager, SurveillanceVice President and Manager, Surveillance
- Dawn DanforthAccounts Payable SpecialistAccounts Payable Specialist
- Robert DanielAssociate Vice President, Compliance Associate, SurveillanceAssociate Vice President, Compliance Associate, Surveillance
- Brian DavisTechnology EngineerTechnology Engineer
- Lisa DavisAssociate Vice President, Branch Supervision SpecialistAssociate Vice President, Branch Supervision Specialist
- Gina DickersonVice President, Branch Relationship Administrator
In 2009, Gina Dickerson joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. where she worked in New Accounts and Document Control. In 2011, she moved to Branch Services where, as a transition specialist, she now plays a key role in opening new branches and assisting financial advisors and their staff transition to the firm. When not opening offices, she continues to provide ongoing support to existing branches.
Gina Dickerson began her financial services career in 2008 when she was hired as a trade associate to work on the A.G. Edwards trading desk. In that capacity, she received, processed, and executed live equity orders. Previously she spent three years in real estate and 15 years as an operations manager at American Express in the corporate travel division, where she led a team of more than 150 employees, developed and maintained client relationships and handled budgeting.Vice President, Branch Relationship Administrator
- Rob DonaldsonAssociate Vice President, Corporate Communications Creative ManagerAssociate Vice President, Corporate Communications Creative Manager
- Anne EckerTechnology Services SpecialistTechnology Services Specialist
- Benjamin F. EdwardsChairman, CEO and President
Benjamin F. Edwards (Tad) is Chairman, CEO and President of Benjamin F. Edwards. Tad is responsible for leading the firm’s development and directing the execution of its long-term, client-first strategies. He ensures each initiative is grounded in the firm’s mission to empower financial advisors with the freedom to address their clients’ needs as they see fit in an atmosphere of trust, integrity and mutual respect.
A veteran of the financial services industry, Benjamin F. (Tad) Edwards IV founded Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2008, at the height of the financial crisis.
Since its inception, Tad has expanded the firm’s presence from coast to coast with over 285 advisors located in more than 70 branches in 27 states. Operating with no debt, he has broadened the firm’s capabilities by adding an investment banking division and Edwards Wealth Management, a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA).
Before founding Benjamin F. Edwards & Co., Tad held several executive positions at A.G. Edwards, a firm founded by his great-great-grandfather. He began his career in Human Resources, then worked with clients as an advisor, and eventually as a branch manager of one of the most profitable branch offices. Tad moved to the firm’s corporate headquarters as a regional manager, and later directed the Sales and Marketing division. He also served on the boards of directors for A.G. Edwards, Inc. and its brokerage subsidiary, A.G. Edwards & Sons, Inc. He was named vice chairman of the holding company board and appointed president of the brokerage firm in 2001.
A graduate of Trinity University in Chicago, Tad has also completed the Securities Industry Institute at the Wharton School of Business, the Graduate Management Program at Washington University, and the Executive Leadership Development Program at the Harvard Business School.
Tad serves on the boards of Cass Information Systems, Inc., Central Institute for the Deaf, and Concordance Academy, and is an active member of the CEO Forum.
Tad is married with two children. He is a voracious reader and a news aficionado. Away from the home office, when he is not visiting branches, he enjoys golf, the beach, classic movies, sports memorabilia and time with family.Chairman, CEO and President
- Brett EdwardsVice President, Sales and Productivity Strategist
Brett serves as a Sales Productivity Strategist in the Sales & Marketing division of Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. Joining the firm in 2014, he is charged with the sharing of best practices among advisors, managers and branch personnel. Much of his focus is on helping to maximize efficiency using our firm’s technology and tools. His delivery is done primarily via branch visits and training events. Each interaction is tailored to the needs of individual advisors and where they want to take their business.
His foundation at Edwards is in providing financial planning software support as well as assisting our firm’s financial advisors with financial planning analysis including asset allocation strategies, retirement planning strategies, and Monte Carlo-style simulation. Additionally, Brett manages a variety of product and service marketing materials and securities research content.
Brett has an established background in analytics and reporting and has served in project management, training and development, marketing support, in-person sales and customer service roles. Brett is a graduate of Loyola University Chicago where he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Marketing and International Business. Outside of work, he enjoys playing the drums, golfing, hiking and spending time with his wife and three children.Vice President, Sales and Productivity Strategist
- Adela FinertyBusiness Process Improvement, Project ManagerBusiness Process Improvement, Project Manager
- Michael FitzgeraldClient Operations SpecialistClient Operations Specialist
- Charlotte FoleyAssociate Vice President and Team Leader, Concierge ServiceAssociate Vice President and Team Leader, Concierge Service
- Chris FosterSales and Supervisory Practices AssociateSales and Supervisory Practices Associate
- Nick FrigerioVice President and Manager, Planning ApplicationsVice President and Manager, Planning Applications
- Susan FrigerioVice President and Senior Manager, Business Process & DeliveryVice President and Senior Manager, Business Process & Delivery
- Terri FrigerioVice President, Executive AssistantVice President, Executive Assistant
- Theresa A. FrySenior Vice President and Manager, IRAs and Retirement Planning
Theresa joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2011 as a vice president and manager of IRA and retirement plans. In this capacity, she works with the firm’s financial advisors and clients on retirement planning issues and strategies.
Previously, Theresa served in a similar role for more than 10 years at A.G. Edwards. She also worked with clients and the firm’s financial advisors, and guided the development of communications materials to support the area. In addition, she served as the firm’s media spokesperson on retirement issues, appearing frequently on CNBC and quoted in USA Today, Money, and BusinessWeek.
Prior to joining A.G. Edwards, Theresa worked as a department leader in Retirement Operations for Edward Jones.
Theresa is a graduate of Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville, and holds her Series 7 and 63 licenses. She also holds life and health insurance licenses and long-term care certification.Senior Vice President and Manager, IRAs and Retirement Planning
- Moises GarzaMoises Garza, Investment Banking Associate
Moises has 5 years of experience in finance across a range of industries. Prior to joining Benjamin F. Edwards, Moises worked as a Financial Analyst at Harris County Public Health where he created financial models and business intelligence dashboards. Prior to that, Moises was a Credit Analyst at Weatherford International where he adjudicated lines of credit for clients in Latin America, United States, and Canada. His most recent experience before joining Benjamin F. Edwards includes an internship within PwC’s valuation group in Chicago.
Moises obtained a Bachelor of Science from the University of Houston and an MBA from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University. Additionally, he completed an MBA exchange program at China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) in Shanghai.Moises Garza, Investment Banking Associate
- Byron GoodrichAssociate Vice President and Manager, Sales & Marketing CommunicationAssociate Vice President and Manager, Sales & Marketing Communication
- Justin HarderAssociate Vice President, Applications EngineerAssociate Vice President, Applications Engineer
- Craig HarrisonSenior Vice President & Manager, RegistrationSenior Vice President & Manager, Registration
- Josh HayesVice President, National Branch DevelopmentVice President, National Branch Development
- Chad HaynesAssociate Vice President, Branch Transition SpecialistAssociate Vice President, Branch Transition Specialist
- Asha HeardClient Workflow SpecialistClient Workflow Specialist
- Jay HermanAssociate Vice President, Senior Application EngineerAssociate Vice President, Senior Application Engineer
- Ben HolmanVice President, Director, Business DevelopmentVice President, Director, Business Development
- William HornbargerSenior Vice President, Chief Investment Officer, Chairman Investment Strategy Committee
Bill is the Senior Vice-President, Chief Investment Officer and Chairman of the firm’s Investment Strategy Committee.
As Chief Investment Officer, Bill’s expertise, distinguished investment experience, and strategic vision allows the firm to further enhance and expand its investment strategy and offerings. Bill works closely with the team responsible for developing the firm’s market outlook, investment strategy, aligning its asset allocation guidelines, and overseeing strategic investment programs. In this role, he coordinates internal research and perspectives along with input and insight from key external investment partners and serves as the firm’s spokesperson on economic and market activity. This work complements and supports the firm’s advisors and the work they do to meet their client’s investment needs, both for today and for years to come.
Prior to joining Benjamin F. Edwards, Bill served as Chief Investment Officer at the Moneta Group since 2009 where he led the investment team and was responsible for oversight of the investment process. Bill also spent 20 years as Chief Fixed Income Strategist and Investment Strategy Committee member at A.G. Edwards and its successor companies. There, he worked on strategic, cyclical, and tactical asset allocation, formulated capital market assumptions, and served as portfolio manager for multi-asset and multi-strategic ETF programs. Bill received his bachelor’s degree in business and MBA from Saint Louis University.
Check the background of this investment professional on
FINRA’s BrokerCheckSenior Vice President, Chief Investment Officer, Chairman Investment Strategy Committee
- Lou HowellAssociate Vice President and Compliance Associate – SurveillanceAssociate Vice President and Compliance Associate – Surveillance
- Thomas HudsonAdvisory Investment AnalystAdvisory Investment Analyst
- Chris HustedTeam Leader, Application ServicesTeam Leader, Application Services
- Keith IsenbergHR Business Partner, Employee Relations SpecialistHR Business Partner, Employee Relations Specialist
- Casey JacksonSenior Vice President, Senior Manager, Technology Services & InnovationSenior Vice President, Senior Manager, Technology Services & Innovation
- Colleen JohnsonVice President, Branch Supervision Associate
When Colleen Johnson came aboard with Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2008, she brought with her decades of experience earned as a branch operations trainer at A.G. Edwards, a firm she joined in 1981.
Today, she applies that knowledge as she helps transferring managers and financial advisors with the transition process, providing training on a variety of day-to-day aspects of the business. At the same time, she ensures adherence to the firm’s established operational procedure and also assists financial advisors with questions and troubleshooting every day.
She currently holds her Series 7, 9/10, and 63 licenses.Vice President, Branch Supervision Associate
- Christopher M. KellerExecutive Vice President, Director of Business Services
As Executive Vice President and Director of Business Services, Chris oversees much of the firm’s back and middle office including business operations, client service, data analytics and technology. In his role, Chris serves on the firm’s executive committee and brokerage board of directors and chairs the executive committee for Edwards Wealth Management as well as the Advisory Business Steering Committee.
Chris is a graduate of Saint Louis University earning a bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems and Marketing and he earned his Master of Business Administration degree from Webster University. Chris holds FINRA Series 7, 24 and 27 licenses and has completed the Securities Industry Institute program at The Wharton School. Prior to joining Edwards in 2009, Chris was a management consultant to Fortune 1000 companies and prior to that he was a technology leader at AG Edwards.
Chris has been married to his wife, Kerry, since 1999 and they have four sons. Together, Chris and Kerry are active in their community, including serving on not-for-profit boards, volunteering at their sons’ different schools or helping at their church. In his free time, Chris enjoys dining out with his family, physical fitness, reading and coaching/watching basketball.Executive Vice President, Director of Business Services
- Marc KesslerVice President, Regulatory Exams/Internal TestingVice President, Regulatory Exams/Internal Testing
- Monica KeziahClient Workflow SpecialistClient Workflow Specialist
- Zak KomoromiTechnology Services SpecialistTechnology Services Specialist
- Marty KylerCompliance Communications AssociateCompliance Communications Associate
- Alex LamTeam Leader, Technology ServicesTeam Leader, Technology Services
- Kim S. LandrySenior Vice President and Manager, Advisor Development and Growth
Kim Landry has established a distinguished track record of accomplishment over the course of her financial services career, which began in 1984. During that time, she has created and managed numerous professional development initiatives and coordinated a variety of product and service marketing projects. At Benjamin F. Edwards & Co., Kim works with senior management and the firm’s regional managers on branch development initiatives.
Prior to joining Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2011, Kim spent 17 years at A.G. Edwards (now Wells Fargo Advisors). She holds her CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation from the CFP Board and a Master of Science of Financial Planning from the College for Financial Planning.
She completed her undergraduate work at University of Tulsa where she received a BS/BA in Finance and Management. Kim also holds Series 7, 63 and life and health insurance licenses.Senior Vice President and Manager, Advisor Development and Growth
- Nina LawVice President & Registered Senior Trade Services SpecialistVice President & Registered Senior Trade Services Specialist
- Gina LawlorPlanning Applications Associate
Gina began her career working for A.G. Edwards & Sons. 30 years ago. The early stages of her career
were within the Operations Division and particularly the Margin Department which gave her a vision of
broad knowledge into the entire industry.
Gina came to Benjamin F. Edwards in early 2013 starting in the Fee Based Operations/Advisory Business
where she assisted in setting up advisory accounts and billing for clients and Home Office.
After many years in operations Gina accepted a position in the Branch Division working as a Branch
Transition Specialist for 3 years. Assisting in opening new branch offices and transitioning advisors into
existing offices at Edwards was most rewarding as our firm continues to grow. Seeing the smiles on
the FA and client faces as they walk into the door for the first time is the most gratifying feeling you can
have in the industry. This is where the “client first” relationship begins.
Currently Gina works with our advisors as a Financial Planning Associate under the Sales & Marketing
Division. She assists FA’s in building Financial Plans for clients utilizing various planning tools.
She currently holds her Series 7 & 66 licenses.Planning Applications Associate
- Sharon LeschAdvisory Operations SpecialistAdvisory Operations Specialist
- Yari A. LindoSenior Vice President and Manager, Trading Services
Yari joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2013 as vice president and manager of Trading Services. He is responsible for all trade-related activities for equities, mutual funds, options, precious metals, and unit investment trusts. In addition, he assists with new issue syndicates and serves on the Syndicate Review Committee. With almost 20 years of trading experience, Yari works closely with the firm’s financial advisors and clients to answer trading requests and leverage market opportunities.
Previously, Yari served in a similar role as a senior block trader in the equity and exchange-traded funds markets, focusing on institutional trades and managed money orders. He also held the position of market maker where he was responsible for managing risk on all trading activity for over 60 NASDAQ Stock Market equity securities, while working closely with Investment Banking, Syndicate and Research.
Yari is a graduate of Phillips University where he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance. Yari holds his FINRA Series 7, 55 and 63 licenses.Senior Vice President and Manager, Trading Services
- Christie LivelyCredit Operations SpecialistCredit Operations Specialist
- Eric LoySenior Vice President & Manager – Branch SupervisionSenior Vice President & Manager – Branch Supervision
- Glen MagparangalanAssociate Vice President and Senior Information Security LeadAssociate Vice President and Senior Information Security Lead
- Jared MarrInvestment Banking AnalystInvestment Banking Analyst
- Bret MartinSenior Vice President, Senior Manager, Information & AnalyticsSenior Vice President, Senior Manager, Information & Analytics
- Thomas H. MartinExecutive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
Tom is the Executive Vice-President, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Benjamin F. Edwards. In his role as CFO, Tom oversees the Finance Division. The division is responsible for shareholder reporting, accounting, audit, payroll and expense tracking activities. Tom also governs the opening of new branch offices to ensure the location and projections make economic sense for the firm’s expansion plans into markets across the United States. He is uniquely positioned to offer insight in these critical areas, having spent his entire career in financial services working in the areas of corporate accounting, branch administration and facilities.
Tom joined Benjamin F. Edwards in 2009. Since that time, Tom has carefully safeguarded the firm’s assets while opening over 73 offices in 27 states. Tom began his career at A.G. Edwards and was responsible for establishing and upgrading the firm’s accounting procedures and internal controls. He was named assistant treasurer and controller and assumed supervisory responsibilities for general accounting. Tom played a key role in the firm’s implementation of many regulatory measures including Sarbanes-Oxley.
Tom is a graduate of the University of Missouri – St. Louis with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. He is also a Certified Public Accountant in the state of Missouri.
In his free time, Tom enjoys spending time with his wife, four children and four grandchildren. An avid sportsman, Tom recently retired from coaching youth baseball teams. He easily picked up the game of golf at the age of 13 and still enjoys playing today when time away from his from grandchildren allows.Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Jim MastersonVice President, Branch Supervision Specialist
Branch managers need supervision too, and that’s precisely what Jim Masterson does for Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in his position as a branch manager review administrator. In this capacity, Jim oversees the sales practices and activities of the firm’s producing branch managers. Jim joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2010 after a distinguished 25-year career at A.G. Edwards.
While at A.G. Edwards, Jim initially worked in Operations and then accepted a position in Compliance as a sales practice associate. He then moved to the firm’s Law Department as a client service representative where he worked with company personnel and clients to gather the information needed to address concerns and reach equitable resolutions.
In 2003, Jim moved to the Branch Division Manager Review team and assisted regional managers with their supervisory responsibilities of producing branch managers.
Jim is a graduate of the University of Missouri – St. Louis and currently holds his Series 7, 8, 24, 63 and 65, and insurance licenses.Vice President, Branch Supervision Specialist
- Julie McCallisterVice President, Senior Branch Supervision Specialist
Julie is associate vice president and branch manager supervision administrator of Branch Services at Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. Joining the firm in 2011, Julie is responsible for sales practices and activities of the firm’s producing branch managers.
With over 25 years of financial services industry experience, Julie has held positions as branch operations supervisor, margin clerk, and branch operations trainer where she provided branch office support by opening new branch offices as well as personnel training in existing offices. More recently, she was a special projects administrator where she produced various reference materials for branch personnel, assisted branch managers with training and managed the advisor retirement transition.
She holds the Series 7, 9/10, and 63 licenses. Outside of work, Julie likes to stay active, enjoys traveling and cooking.Vice President, Senior Branch Supervision Specialist
- Peter McCarthySenior Vice President and Manager, Regulatory InitiativesSenior Vice President and Manager, Regulatory Initiatives
- Ann McLaughlinVice President, Senior Trading Service Specialist
Ann joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2009 and is an Associate Vice President and Trade Processing Specialist. She is part of a team that is responsible for all trade-related activities for equities, mutual funds, options, precious metals, and unit investment trusts. In addition, she assists with new issue syndicates. With almost 25 years of trading and industry experience, Ann works closely with the firm’s financial advisors and clients.
Previously, Ann served in a similar role as a trader on the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) focusing on fixed income, equities, grains and metals in both futures and options markets. She worked mostly with institutional traders and money managers. Ann was also manager for her firm’s CBOT trade reconciliation team. In addition to her other duties, she ran the summer internship program for the firm’s CBOT floor group.
Ann is a graduate of St. Xavier University in Chicago where she earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance. She holds her FINRA Series 3, 7, 55 and 66 licenses. Outside of work she enjoys spending time with her family and is a Certified Scuba Diver.Vice President, Senior Trading Service Specialist
- Erica McPhersonMarketing AssociateMarketing Associate
- Philip MetzgerVice President - Investment Banking
Philip has more than 11 years of investment banking experience, including experience in mergers and acquisitions, equity raises and debt financing transactions for companies across a wide range of industries.
He was previously a vice president in the Middle Market Group of Wells Fargo Securities where he worked on M&A transactions and capital raises. Previous to Wells Fargo Securities, Philip was an Assistant Vice President in the Public Finance Group at Piper Jaffray where he originated tax-exempt bond issuances for government clients.
Philip earned a Bachelor of Science from University of Missouri and a Master of Business Administration from the John M. Olin School of Business at Washington University in St. Louis. He earned his CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST® designation from the CFA Institute in 2007, and holds FINRA Series 7, 63 and 79 licenses.
He lives in St. Louis with his wife and two children.Vice President - Investment Banking
- Stacey MeyerAssociate Vice President and Program ManagerAssociate Vice President and Program Manager
- Alexander MinderTechnology EngineerTechnology Engineer
- Tim MoranVice President and Senior Manager, Operations RiskVice President and Senior Manager, Operations Risk
- Nicole MorganClient Workflow SpecialistClient Workflow Specialist
- Matt MucklerSenior Vice President-Chief Compliance Officer – AdvisorySenior Vice President-Chief Compliance Officer – Advisory
- Carla MuntonAssociate Vice President and Financial Planning AssociateAssociate Vice President and Financial Planning Associate
- Lisa MurphyAssociate Vice President, Executive Assistant, Team LeaderAssociate Vice President, Executive Assistant, Team Leader
- Ben NorrisAssociate Vice President, Securities Research AnalystAssociate Vice President, Securities Research Analyst
- Courtney O’dellNew Account SpecialistNew Account Specialist
- Michael OelkersApplication EngineerApplication Engineer
- Edward “Ed” V. O’NealSenior Vice President and Manager, Retirement Plans
Ed is vice president and manager of Employer Retirement Plans at Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. Joining the firm in 2015, Ed works closely with financial advisors and clients on technical and compliance topics related to employer retirement plans. In addition, he develops and manages a variety of product and service marketing materials and related projects.
With more than 20 years of financial services industry experience, Ed served in a similar role where he created marketing materials as well as helped educate and train financial advisors. In addition, Ed has led initiatives involving vendor relationship management and strategic market analysis.
Ed is a graduate of Drake University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Finance and Actuarial Science, and he earned his Master of Business Administration from Webster University. He also completed the Securities Industry Institute at the Wharton School of Business (1997) and holds his Series 7, 66 and 24 licenses.Senior Vice President and Manager, Retirement Plans
- Dan O’VeryAssociate Vice President and Team Lead, Compliance CommunicationsAssociate Vice President and Team Lead, Compliance Communications
- Murali ParthasarathySenior Data AnalystSenior Data Analyst
- Daniel ParishAssociate Vice President, Senior Financial AnalystAssociate Vice President, Senior Financial Analyst
- Bob PatrickVice President, Manager, Sales and Supervisory Practices
Bob is associate vice president in the sales practice and communications approval areas of the Compliance department at Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. Since joining the firm in 2012, his responsibilities include reviewing communications, branch office inspections, training supervisors and maintaining firm policies and procedures.
Bob has more than 30 years of experience in the financial services industry, including insurance sales, all areas of operations and compliance. He has worked with insurance companies, options clearing companies and broker-dealer firms.
Bob has his Series 4, 7, 8, 24, 63 and 65 licenses. He lives in Glen Carbon, IL with his wife, Beth, and four children. Bob enjoys spending time with his family and his hobbies include playing golf, tennis, cycling and reading.Vice President, Manager, Sales and Supervisory Practices
- Adam PeifferCredit & Retirement Operations SpecialistCredit & Retirement Operations Specialist
- Debi PicklerAssociate Vice President, Graphic Designer
Debi joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2012 as a graphic designer in Corporate Communications. She is responsible for developing print and digital creative materials for the firm’s advertising, marketing, communications and branding efforts. With over 20 years of design experience, Debi works closely with the firm’s financial advisors and Home Office personnel.
Previously, Debi served in a similar role as a graphic designer/illustrator for a St. Louis-based law firm. During that time, she developed marketing, branding and advertising pieces ranging from print collateral pieces to large scale trade show exhibits, web design and multi-media communications campaigns. In addition, Debi has extensive experience in brand strategy having developed product and packaging for national and international recognized brands.
Debi is a graduate of University of Kansas where she earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Illustration. A published children’s book illustrator, Debi is a member of the SCBWI (Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators) as well as an accomplished fine artist, winning a number of local, national and international art competitions. Outside of work, Debi enjoys marathon running, endurance cycling, and working out at a local CrossFit gym with her husband and son.Associate Vice President, Graphic Designer
- Brian PolitteClient Workflow SpecialistClient Workflow Specialist
- Brian RandallPlanning Applications AssociatePlanning Applications Associate
- Stacey ReganAssociate Vice President, Securities & Insurance Licensing AdministratorAssociate Vice President, Securities & Insurance Licensing Administrator
- Michelle ReillyAssociate Vice President and Team Leader – Asset MovementAssociate Vice President and Team Leader – Asset Movement
- Cheryl RenthRetirement Operations SpecialistRetirement Operations Specialist
- Gregg RichterSenior Vice President and Manager, FinanceSenior Vice President and Manager, Finance
- Joe RileyAssociate Vice President and Manager, Advisor Directed PortfoliosAssociate Vice President and Manager, Advisor Directed Portfolios
- Chris RobertAccounting SpecialistAccounting Specialist
- Brooke RomeroVice President, Team Leader, Client Workflow
Brooke is associate vice president and manager of New Accounts and Document Control at Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. Joining the firm in 2009, she is responsible for client onboarding which includes the production and process of reviewing new accounts, document processing and account maintenance. In addition, she monitors performance, analyzes and implements new or updated applications required for processing.
With more than 18 years of operations experience in the financial services industry, Brooke served in a similar role as a new accounts specialist. Most recently, she worked as an escalation analyst in the Account Opening and Maintenance areas. In that capacity, she researched and resolved issues that occurred during the account opening process, made recommendations for process improvement, and helped with the conversion to a new operating system for the area.
She received her Associate’s degree in Psychology from East Central College in Union, Missouri. Brooke holds her FINRA Series 99 license. Outside of work, she likes to spend time with her family, watch sports and listen to music.Vice President, Team Leader, Client Workflow
- Kayla RossVice President, HR Business Partner/Benefits SpecialistVice President, HR Business Partner/Benefits Specialist
- Michael RossAssociate Vice President, AML Risk SpecialistAssociate Vice President, AML Risk Specialist
- Douglas D. RubensteinExecutive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer
Douglas “Doug” Rubenstein is chief operating officer (COO) at Benjamin F. Edwards & Co., where he leads the execution of strategies developed by the firm’s Executive Committee. He also oversees the functions and general operations of the firm and is responsible for the alignment and prioritization of company initiatives. In this role, he collaborates with the chief executive officer (CEO) in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs to translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth.
He also leads Capital Markets initiatives for the firm that include investment banking, new-issue syndicate, trading as well as Corporate Communications. He is a member of the company’s management team, serves on the firm’s Executive Committee, and is a board member and shareholder.
Doug sourced, led and participated in transactions totaling more than $50 billion over his 30 years in investment banking. Before joining Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2012, Doug served as managing director and Real Estate Investment Banking Group head at Stifel Nicolaus Weisel. Doug led one of the real estate industry’s longest-serving investment banking groups, which included more than 75 Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) client relationships developed over his 18 years in the REIT industry.
Previously, he worked in investment banking for over 25 years at A.G. Edwards & Sons, Inc., managing a variety of transactions including leveraged buyouts, mergers and acquisitions, fairness opinions, and joint venture private placements.
As managing director and Real Estate Investment Banking Group head at A.G. Edwards, Doug’s management responsibilities included the Strategy Committee, Debt Capital Markets Committee and Equity Capital Markets Committee.
Doug currently serves as an independent director on the board of a publicly traded REIT.
Doug received his M.B.A. at the John M. Olin School of Business at Washington University in St. Louis and his bachelor’s degree, cum laude, in economics from Lake Forest College near Chicago. He holds FINRA Series 7, 24, 55, 63 and 79 securities licenses.
Doug is known by many friends and colleagues as “Ruby,” which he enjoys.
Ruby and his wife, Stacy, (his one and only girlfriend) met when he was 17 and she was 14. If Ruby were asked what celebrities would draw similarities to himself and his wife, he would say that Stacy reminds him of Mary Tyler Moore and that his mom thought he looks a bit like Dustin Hoffman. The Rubensteins have two awesome sons, David and Michael, born in 1994 and 1996, respectively. Like so many, family is everything to the Rubensteins. They are avid skiers and travelers. A weekend alone together – anywhere — is priceless.
Ruby enjoys family, friends, fun, food, fine wine and fitness. Fitness is called upon often because one of his mottos is: Life can be serious, but food, wine and traveling is fun.”
Ruby grew up in the world of A.G. Edwards with one of his mentors, Norman Handel, a grand man and father figure.Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer
- Alex SanchezAssociate Vice President and Team Leader – Credit & Retirement OperationsAssociate Vice President and Team Leader – Credit & Retirement Operations
- Sheila SatterfieldPayroll SpecialistPayroll Specialist
- Shelby SchagrinSenior Vice President, Managing Director and Co-Head of Investment Banking
Shelby has more than 30 years of investment banking experience with a focus on middle market companies and their owners. She has expertise in mergers and acquisitions, strategy, finance and business development.
She has represented closely held business owners in the sale of their businesses and has created and structured many win-win transactions for middle-market business owners. She has advised companies in all aspects of corporate finance and strategic planning and has acted as a trusted business advisor to CEOs. Shelby has also assisted numerous companies across a wide spectrum of industries: revitalizing operations, fostering growth and profitability, solving problems and identifying opportunities.
Her career encompasses banking at Continental Bank in Chicago; investment banking, specializing in mergers and acquisitions at A.G. Edwards & Sons; vice president of Finance and Planning at Spartech Corporation and consulting as the president of Q.E.D. Consulting Group. In addition, she has experience as an entrepreneur and business owner. Shelby holds FINRA Series 79 and 63.
Shelby has also taught finance at St. Louis University.
Shelby is the founder, past president and current board member of the Spirit of St. Louis Women’s Fund which is devoted to improving the quality of life in the St. Louis area by providing financial support to urgent and critical needs throughout the community.
Shelby received her MBA with high honors with a concentration in finance at the John M. Olin School of Business at Washington University. She holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Pennsylvania.
Shelby is a freethinking Investment Banker that is always up for a new challenge, never gives up, is passionate to the end, goes the extra mile for clients and gets to the finish line.
On a personal side, a few of her favorite things include family, meals from her organic vegetable garden, her Bernese Mountain trained support dog, Pilates and boxing. In addition, Shelby is passionate about community involvement, women in philanthropy and women entrepreneurs.Senior Vice President, Managing Director and Co-Head of Investment Banking
- Daniel J. “Dan” SchulteSenior Vice President and Manager, Annuities and Insurance
As senior vice president and manager of insurance and annuities, Dan trains and assists financial advisors in exploring insurance and annuity vehicles and strategies that can be specifically designed to each client’s retirement and legacy goals for their unique planning situations. Part of this support includes participation in the firm’s Home Office visit program, where clients come to the firm’s St. Louis headquarters to meet with the company’s subject matter experts.
Prior to joining Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2012, Dan spent 15 years at A.G. Edwards (now Wells Fargo Advisors) and coordinated a variety of insurance and annuity product and service marketing projects regarding topics such as family protection planning, business insurance planning, estate planning, long-term care planning, retirement planning, as well as other insurance and annuity planning issues. Dan’s previous industry experience includes four years as a registered representative for Metropolitan Life Insurance Company helping clients with their insurance and investment needs.
Dan has earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia and holds Series 7, 6, 26, 63 and 65 licenses. He also holds life and health insurance licenses and is long-term care insurance certified.Senior Vice President and Manager, Annuities and Insurance
- Jennifer SchultzeAssociate Vice President, Compliance Employee Activities, Team LeadAssociate Vice President, Compliance Employee Activities, Team Lead
- Maggie ShankAssociate Vice President, Branch Development SpecialistAssociate Vice President, Branch Development Specialist
- Daniel SingerSenior AccountantSenior Accountant
- Diane SinglerAssociate Vice President, Senior Client Operations SpecialistAssociate Vice President, Senior Client Operations Specialist
- Lori SmithVice President and Manager PayrollVice President and Manager Payroll
- Vanessa SomervilleSenior Vice President and Manager, Human ResourcesSenior Vice President and Manager, Human Resources
- Kristen SoutherlandVice President, Manager, Advisory OperationsVice President, Manager, Advisory Operations
- Katelyn StevensSenior Vice President- Chief Compliance Officer -Brokerage
Katelyn joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2015 as associate vice president and team leader of Surveillance. She brings over 10 years of industry experience to the firm focused on surveillance with over five of years at FINRA as a Trading and Market Making Surveillance Compliance Examiner. Katelyn spent the last five years implementing a new trade surveillance system and creating surveillance reports.
She holds her Series 7, 9/10, 24, and 66 licenses. Outside of work, Katelyn likes to spend time with her husband, three children and two French Bulldogs.Senior Vice President- Chief Compliance Officer -Brokerage
- Michele TannerBranch Supervision AssociateBranch Supervision Associate
- Gwen TaylorSenior Vice President, Senior CounselSenior Vice President, Senior Counsel
- Dani ThorntonTechnology Services SpecialistTechnology Services Specialist
- Yvonne TrentmanSenior Vice President and Senior Manager, Branch Services
With years of industry experience and a well-deserved reputation for providing outstanding client service, Yvonne joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2009 as a vice president and manager of Branch Services. In this capacity, Yvonne works closely with the firm’s regional managers and acts as a liaison between the firm’s Home Office and its branch offices.
Yvonne began her financial services career in 1981 at A.G. Edwards in Bond Operations and later moved to the Reorganization Department to manage day-to-day activities within the bond redemption area. In 1995, given her knowledge of the securities industry and her client-friendly demeanor, Yvonne was asked to establish the Client Services Department within the firm’s Law Department. The new department worked with the firm’s branches and clients to address client concerns, answer questions, facilitate settlements and to identify information required for regulatory reporting.
Yvonne holds the Series 7, 8, 24, and 63 licenses.Senior Vice President and Senior Manager, Branch Services
- Chris TrovitchBranch Supervision AssociateBranch Supervision Associate
- Brian TurntineVice President & Fixed Income TraderVice President & Fixed Income Trader
- Chuck VanGronigenVice President and Manager, Recruiting Strategy & AdministrationVice President and Manager, Recruiting Strategy & Administration
- Marlyn Van MeterBranch Services and DevelopmentBranch Services and Development
- Allison WashausenTechnology Services SpecialistTechnology Services Specialist
- Peggy WebbSenior Advisory Operations SpecialistSenior Advisory Operations Specialist
- Joanne M. WelkerSenior Manager, Advisory & Investment Solutions
Joanne Welker joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2008 and leads the company’s advisory program effort.
As chief investment officer and manager of Advisory Services, Joanne determines which advisory programs are appropriate for Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. to offer and recommend to clients, and oversees them on an ongoing basis. In addition, she serves as portfolio manager for BFEC’s Mutual Fund Portfolios program. Joanne also acts as portfolio manager for the ETF Portfolios and Russell Model Strategies programs, implementing models provided by Confluence Investment Management, Laffer Associates and Russell Investments.
Before joining Benjamin F. Edwards & Co., Joanne worked as a portfolio manager at A.G. Edwards Trust Company FSB for 13 years. Previously, she held positions at Citicorp and Waddell and Reed.
Joanne earned her bachelor’s degree in Finance from Missouri State University, and her master’s degree in Banking and Financial Services from Boston University. She has been a Chartered Financial Analyst since 1999. Joanne also has her Series 7, 24, and 66 licenses.Senior Manager, Advisory & Investment Solutions
- Christopher M. WhitingExecutive Vice President, Director of Sales & Marketing, CFP®
Chris is the Executive Vice-President, Director of Sales and Marketing at Benjamin F. Edwards. As Director of Sales & Marketing, Chris oversees the firm’s expansive suite of products, planning, advice and service offerings. The offerings vary in nature to address clients’ needs from implementing an asset allocation plan to addressing complex estate planning needs. Chris is also responsible for spearheading the efforts of the Benjamin F. Edwards’ home office experts in assisting advisors and clients with growing and preserving wealth, planning for retirement, growing a business and providing a legacy for generations.
Since joining Benjamin F. Edwards in 2018, Chris has expanded the firm’s product and service offerings to better serve the evolving and complex needs of advisors and their clients.
Prior to joining Edwards, Chris was Sr. Director of the Advisory Relationship Management team at SS&C Advent. He also held the role of Chief Operating Officer at Moneta Group – an RIA in St. Louis from 2011 to 2015 and spent 19 years with A.G. Edwards and its successor companies.
Chris earned his MBA from St. Louis University in the School of Commerce and Finance with an emphasis in Finance. He holds a Series 7 license and is a Certified Financial Planner CFP®.
In his free time, Chris enjoys spending time with his wife and two children. He is passionate about spending time outdoors boating, snow and water skiing and hiking. His love of hiking has opened the door to the stunning scenery of Glacier, Yosemite and Yellowstone National Parks, Mount St. Helens in Washington, Mount Whitney in California, and his favorite Mount Hood in Oregon .Executive Vice President, Director of Sales & Marketing, CFP®
- Joel A. WiesehanSenior Vice President and Manager, Fixed Income
Corporates, preferreds and municipals – Joel Wiesehan has traded them all throughout his 12-year career as a fixed income trader. In addition, he has extensive experience working with financial advisors to respond to inquiries and leverage market opportunities.
Joel joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2012 as the manager of the firm’s fixed income trading operations. In this capacity, he will be responsible for fixed income trading across all taxable and tax-free product types. In addition, he will coordinate municipal syndicate selling group agreements with other broker-dealers, while also assisting the firms advisors and their clients with their fixed income portfolio needs.
A graduate of the University of Missouri – St. Louis with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, Joel specialized in finance and economics. He is married with two daughters.Senior Vice President and Manager, Fixed Income
- Lisa WiesemanCorporate Communications AssistantCorporate Communications Assistant
- Aaron WilkersonAssociate Vice President, Senior Application EngineerAssociate Vice President, Senior Application Engineer
- Travis WilkinsonAssociate Vice President, Senior Technical EngineerAssociate Vice President, Senior Technical Engineer
- Cathy WilsonAdministrative AssistantAdministrative Assistant
- Julie WilsonVice President, Branch Supervision Specialist
Julie is vice president and branch manager supervision administrator of Branch Services at Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. Joining the firm in 2012, Julie is responsible for sales practices and activities of the firm’s producing branch managers.
With over 30 years of experience in the financial services and banking industries, Julie has held positions as assistant branch manager and client associate.
She holds her Series 7, 9, 10, 66, and insurance licenses. Outside of work, Julie likes to spend time with her family — especially her two granddaughters. She also enjoys reading and traveling.Vice President, Branch Supervision Specialist
- Jerry WingbermuehleSenior Vice President & Manager, Legal ServicesSenior Vice President & Manager, Legal Services
- Corey E. WintersVice President and Senior Manager, RIA OperationsVice President and Senior Manager, RIA Operations
- Bill J. WisdomExecutive Vice President, Director of Regulatory & Oversight Services, Chief Compliance Officer
Bill is the Executive Vice-President, Director of Regulatory & Oversight Services and serves as the Chief Compliance Officer at Benjamin F. Edwards. His primary responsibilities include overseeing the firm’s compliance, supervision, and examination programs. He governs the firm’s written supervisory procedures, retail communications and branch office inspections for compliance with industry regulations.
Bill was instrumental in establishing the firm’s compliance curriculum and continues to develop risk management practices as the industry evolves. He is uniquely positioned to offer insight in these critical areas, having spent more than 30 years in the financial services industry.
Bill is a graduate of Webster University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Education and Music. He holds numerous registrations, is a recipient of the FINRA Institute/Wharton School Certified Regulatory & Compliance Professional (CRCP) designation, and serves as a member of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) Professional Qualifications Advisory Committee.
Bill is a musician and enjoys woodworking. Had he not pursued a career in financial services, you most likely would find him teaching music. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife, four children and two grandchildren.
Learn more about Regulatory and Oversight Services.Executive Vice President, Director of Regulatory & Oversight Services, Chief Compliance Officer
- Jeffrey R. WolfeSenior Vice President and Manager, Wealth Planning Strategies
As Vice President and Manager of estate planning strategy and affluent client services, Jeff consults with financial advisors and their clients to explore estate planning and affluent client strategies designed to help clients’ achieve lifetime and legacy goals for themselves and their beneficiaries. Jeff is also responsible for the firm’s Home Office Visit program where affluent clients come to the firm’s St. Louis headquarters to meet with the company’s subject matter experts for a comprehensive financial review. Jeff’s responsibilities also include generating training and marketing materials on subjects of interest for the firm and its clients.
Jeff joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2013. Previously, Jeff spent ten years with Edward Jones where he initially served as counsel in their Trust Company before assuming a similar estate planning and affluent client strategist role. Before joining Edward Jones Jeff was in private practice at a law firm in St. Louis County.
Jeff is a member of the Missouri Bar, the Estate Planning Council of St. Louis, the Real Property, Probate and Trust Section of the American Bar Association. He also holds his Series 7, 24 and 66 licenses. Jeff earned his B.A. from Westminster College, and his J.D. from Indiana University-Indianapolis.Senior Vice President and Manager, Wealth Planning Strategies