At times, you may find it difficult to keep abreast of market changes and to continually manage your investment portfolios. As market conditions change, the best guidance may be to maintain your investments and take no action; while at other times, the appropriate decision may be to act immediately.
With thousands of money managers available, you might not have the time or the resources to perform the necessary analysis on your investments. For investors who would like to free themselves from the need to constantly monitor asset allocation and portfolios, Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. has access to a wide array of advisory programs designed to align with your investment goals, time horizon and risk tolerance.
Our Advisory Approach
We do not have any proprietary products and do not encourage our financial consultants to recommend one program over another – that means our financial consultants can focus solely on providing you with the objective advice you need to help you meet your financial goals.
Our Advisory programs
- Benjamin F. Edwards Mutual Fund Portfolios
- Benjamin F. Edwards Custom Mutual Fund Portfolios
- Russell Model Strategies
- Benjamin F. Edwards Exchange Traded Fund Portfolios
- Benjamin F. Edwards Separately Managed Portfolios
- Benjamin F. Edwards Client Portfolios
- Benjamin F. Edwards Private Portfolios
- Lockwood Asset Allocation Portfolios
- Lockwood Investment Strategies
Our fees for our advisory accounts are based on the market value of the assets under management and are calculated on a quarterly basis. If you would like more information concerning our advisory programs, our fees, or account minimums, find an advisor near you.